- Excellent for student musicians: Designed specifically for the needs of beginners, students, and those just learning to play a brass instrument, the Ashthorpe Trumpet features fine quality and exceptional performance. Affordable with phenomenal functionality, this is the ideal introductory trumpet for those just embarking on their musical journey.
- Superior quality: The Ashthorpe Trumpet was designed to provide superb performance with exceptional quality. It features a nickel-plated cupronickel piston, seamlessly finished leadpipe, and smooth action valves. It features a Bb key, mouthpiece, .460-inch bore, and 5-inch bell. Overall it performs with no air leakage and great airtightness.
- Produces brilliant sound: Clean, pure, loud sound can be expected from this premium trumpet. As an entry-level, student instrument, it offers a warm voice and good pitch, sure to inspire endless hours of enjoyment.
- Brass construction with premium finish: This standard trumpet is as beautiful as it performs. It features a stunning, durable, brass body, with an exceptional polished finish. It offers supreme shine and lacquer, for an absolutely eye-catching appeal.
- Complete instrument package: Sold in a beautifully-appointed package, the Ashthorpe Standard Trumpet includes a premium case for safe storage and handling. A polishing cloth, white gloves, and piston oil are also part of the package, ensuring proper maintenance and care are utilized to ensure long-lasting enjoyment of this brass instrument.
If you are searching for a well-made beginner’s trumpet, look no further! As an introductory-level brass trumpet, the Ashthorpe Trumpet was designed to bring supreme quality and performance to beginner-level musicians and students. Though it is wholly affordable and made to introduce the basics of trumpet playing, it provides superior quality and craftsmanship, and beautiful sound. Featuring a solid, well-crafted construction of durable brass, this trumpet is exceptionally handsome and attractive. The trumpet’s tuning pipe and leadpipe are finished to match, while the piston is nickel-plated cupronickel.
The exquisite details of this trumpet ensure maximum enjoyment and playing, allowing even novices to experience bold, pure sound. It produces a clean, warm voice upon playing, as well as phenomenal pitch. Furthermore, its design boasts supreme functionality, with maximum airtightness and no leakage of air. Features such as a 5-inch bell, a .460-inch bore, and mouthpiece offer the ideal specs for great performance. Additionally, the smooth, durable valves add to the pleasure of using this instrument. Finally, to ensure proper maintenance and handling, this trumpet comes with a premium case for secure transport, carrying, and storage, along with piston oil, a polishing cloth, and white gloves. Overall, the quality design and materials of Ashthorpe brass instruments cannot be beat. This trumpet falls into the sweet spot of affordability and performance; perfect for anyone looking to learn the basics of playing a brass instrument.
Note: Do not stand your trumpet on its bell. Always store your trumpet in its case to protect the instrument. Do not store the instrument in extreme conditions of temperature and humidity.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov