- 6-String banjo: With strings tuned similar to that of a guitar, this 6-string banjo is perfect for all player levels, from beginner to advanced. Guitar players looking to pickup playing the banjo will handle this stringed instrument with ease.
- Traditional style: This 6-string banjo is perfect for any style of play with its guitar-style headstock and neck combined with a tambourine shaped body. Whether you’re playing mellow country tunes, folk, bluegrass, clawhammer-style, even rock, you’ll get a great response and sound from this right-handed banjo.
- Remo head: This banjo kit is flawlessly designed with a Remo head, made by the world-renown Remo drum company. The crisp white, frosted head delivers bright sound and clarity. The head is secured with 24 chrome-plated brackets and resting on the Remo head is a beautiful 5/8" maple/ebony bridge for superior string vibration transfer.
- High-quality craftsmanship: Ashthorpe's banjo features a mahogany neck and laurel fretboard with finely manicured, smooth seated frets. The body is crafted from mahogany with a high-gloss finish. The closed-back resonator can be easily removed, allowing this banjo to be played open back. Designed with a 5-ply maple and mahogany shell, a 5-ply maple rim, closed geared tuners with high-quality chromed tuning pegs, an adjustable hinged tailpiece, and chrome-plated armrest.
- Banjo bundle kit includes: This banjo is safely stored inside a 15mm premium fabric padded “gig bag” guitar case with pocket, carry handle, and shoulder strap. Extra strings, a polishing cloth, and three celluloid picks are also included.
This 6-string banjo from Ashthorpe is perfect for all player levels, from beginner to advanced. Tuned similar to a guitar, this banjo is perfect for guitar players looking to pickup playing the banjo. This banjo includes several high-end features. It's a traditional-style banjo with a mahogany resonator (perfect for bluegrass and other playing styles) that helps to push the sound forward, providing a louder, brighter tone. The resonator is also easily removed using the thumbscrews, allowing the banjo to be played open back. The convenience of the two styles of banjo meets the expectations of seasoned players. Ashthorpe's banjo also includes a premium frosted Remo drumhead with a 5/8" maple/ebony bridge, 24 chrome-plated brackets securing the head, and chrome-plated closed geared tuners. An adjustable truss rod allows you to keep the neck straight and adjust the strings when the action is too low or too high. Impeccably designed, this mahogany banjo, with an exquisite high-gloss finish, features pre-strung strings, 5-ply maple and mahogany shell, a 5-ply maple rim, geared tuners with high-quality tuning pegs, an adjustable hinged tailpiece, and a chrome-plated armrest. Includes: Ashthorpe 6-String Banjo, 15mm Premium Padded Gig Bag, Extra Set of Strings, Polishing Cloth, (3) Celluloid Picks