- Ukulele bundle includes: This Ashthorpe Ukulele Kit is perfect for new strummers and experts alike! This bundle includes a professional-grade ukulele with Aquila Super Nylgut Strings and strap buttons pre-installed. This ukulele is safely stored inside a premium fabric padded “gig bag” guitar case with pocket, carry handle, and shoulder strap. A ukulele strap is also included for added comfort when playing in standing position.
- Premium tonewoods: Elegantly crafted with a luxurious stained mahogany with satin finish. This right-handed acoustic ukulele combines a solid mahogany neck with a mahogany finished sapele body, to deliver amazing sound with richer, brighter, and warmer tones perfect for playing island-inspired Hawaiian tunes.
- High-quality craftsmanship: This uke features an arched back design for a deeper and fuller sound, an intricate rosette inlay, walnut bridge with pins for easy string changes, GraphTech NuBone nut and saddle for superior string vibration transfer, 18:1 closed geared tuners, strap pins, and an expertly finished headstock.
- Smooth, seated frets: The well-finished, walnut wooden fretboard is smooth to the touch and is lined with precisely seated frets and fret marks. These frets have been finely-manicured to allow you to play freely and not be scratched. The fingerboard on this uke has been designed to be easily navigated, whether playing chords or single notes.
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings: Ashthorpe’s ukulele arrives with Aquila Super Nylgut strings pre-installed. These premium nylon strings are soft and smooth to the touch, perfect for fingerpicking or strumming with a pick. Like most string instruments, the new strings will be out of tune: this is normal. After playing for a few days, these soft-playing nylon strings will naturally stretch. Once the strings have finished stretching, they will begin to stay tuned.
Designed for all players, from the novice just learning to play, to the advanced strummer. Hawaiian-inspired tunes are played with perfect pitches due to the flawless construction of the mahogany and sapele woods. These tonewoods deliver richer, brighter, and warmer tones for relaxing island-inspired musical chords. No matter your skill level, you will feel right at home rolling over the frets on this well-finished ukulele. The solid mahogany neck, smooth walnut fretboard with well-seated silver nickel frets, and walnut bridge allow this ukulele to be easily played. Impeccably designed, this ukulele features a stylishly-stained mahogany with satin finish, an intricate rosette inlay, NuBone nut and saddle, high-style closed tuning gears, and strap buttons. Includes:. Ashthorpe Ukulele with Aquila Strings. Padded Gig Bag. Shoulder Strap. Colors Combinations:. Blue Finish:. Abalone Rosette Inlay. White Binding. White Nut and Saddle. Chromed Tuners and Pegs. Red Finish:. Wooden Rosette Inlay. Herringbone/White Binding. White Nut and Saddle. Chromed Tuners and Pegs. Brown Finish:. Wooden Rosette Inlay. Black Binding. Black Nut and Saddle. Black Tuners and Pegs. Black Strap Buttons. Specifications:. 21-Inch Soprano:. 21" Long x 7" Wide x 2-1/2" Deep. Scale Length: 13-1/2". Neck Length (nut to body): 6-3/4". Body Length: 9-1/2". Fret Marks: 5th, 7th, 10th, and 15th Frets. 23-Inch Concert:. 23" Long x 7" Wide x 2-1/2" Deep. Scale Length: 15". Neck Length (nut to body): 8-1/4". Body Length: 11". Fret Marks: 5th, 7th, 10th, and 15th Frets. Tuning Your Ukulele:. Like most string instruments, the new strings will be out of tune - this is normal. After playing for a few days, the nylon strings will naturally stretch. Once the strings have finished stretching they will begin to stay tuned.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov