- Ukulele for beginners: This Ashthorpe ukulele has been designed for players of all ages and skill levels. The 21-inch soprano ukulele size is perfect for young learners. This ukulele bundle kit includes pre-installed Aquila nylon strings, a "gig bag" guitar case, cleaning cloth, and celluloid picks (thin, medium, and heavy).
- Premium tonewoods: This beginner uke has been elegantly crafted and painted in a fun and colorful high gloss finish. This adorable, right-handed acoustic ukulele combines a solid okoume neck with a basswood body to deliver amazing sound with richer, brighter, and warmer tones perfect for playing island-inspired Hawaiian tunes.
- High-quality craftsmanship: This uke may have "beginner" in its name, but do not let fool you. This ukulele has been designed with plenty of upgrades including, Italian Aquila Nylgut strings, a walnut bridge and fingerboard (fretboard), Ox Bone nut and saddle for superior string vibration transfer, open geared tuners, and an expertly finished headstock.
- Smooth, seated frets: The well-finished, walnut wooden fretboard is smooth to the touch and is lined with precisely seated frets and fret marks. These frets have been finely-manicured to allow you to play freely and not be scratched. The fingerboard on this uke has been designed to be easily navigated by small hands, whether playing chords or single notes.
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings: Ashthorpe's ukulele arrives with Aquila Super Nylgut strings pre-installed. These premium nylon strings are soft and smooth to the touch, perfect for fingerpicking or strumming with a pick. Like most string instruments, the new strings will be out of tune: this is normal. After playing for a few days, these soft-playing nylon strings will naturally stretch. Once the strings have finished stretching, they will begin to stay tuned.
Ashthorpe's 21-inch soprano ukulele has been designed for all young players, from those just learning to play, to the more advanced student. Hawaiian-inspired tunes are played with perfect pitches due to the flawless construction of the basswood and okoume woods. This tonewood combination delivers richer, brighter, and warmer tones for relaxing island-inspired musical chords.
No matter their skill level, young learners will feel right at home navigating the smooth frets and nylon strings on this beginner ukulele. The okoume neck, smooth walnut fretboard with twelve well-seated silver nickel frets, and walnut bridge offer high performance and allow this ukulele to be easily played. This ukulele features premium pre-strung Italian Aquila Nylgut nylon strings, Ox Bone nut and saddle, open geared tuners, and a high gloss finish in a variety of colors.
Ashthorpe's ukulele is the perfect gift for all ages, no matter the skill level. Whether you're buying for yourself, your little ones, or someone special in your life, everyone can enjoy strumming tropical tones and island-inspired sounds.
Ashthorpe Ukulele with pre-installed Aquila Strings
(3) Celluloid Picks
21-Inch Soprano Ukulele
Dimensions: 21" Long x 7" Wide x 2-1/2" Deep
Scale Length: 13-1/2"
Neck Length (nut to body): 6-3/4"
Body Length: 9-1/2"
Strings G C E A - Gauge: 1st 0.49, 2nd 0.64, 3rd 0.73, 4th 0.55
Tuning Your Ukulele:
Like most string instruments, the new strings will be out of tune - this is normal. After playing for a few days, these soft-playing nylon strings will naturally stretch. Once the strings have finished stretching, they will begin to stay tuned.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov