- Ideal junior set: This complete starter drum set is perfect for aspiring young musicians ages 3-12 years old, providing everything needed for beginners learning to play and perfect their practice, including a 16" x 11" bass drum, 12" x 10" floor tom, 10" x 6" and 8" x 6" mounted toms, 10" x 5" snare, 8" hi-hat cymbals, 10" crash/ride cymbal, all stands, padded throne (stool), drumsticks, hardware, pedals, and drum adjustment key.
- Top components for rich sound: This deluxe set is crafted utilizing the highest quality materials, such as genuine Poplar hardwood shells, triple flanged hoops, and upgraded brass cymbals, all chosen for their ability to maximize frequency response and resonance for the ultimate acoustic experience.
- Compact & sturdy design: This drum set offers a complete learning experience wrapped up in a compact size. Crafted with attention to detail, this well-made set is built to withstand enthusiastic young drummers, while maintaining lasting performance.
- Stage-worthy appearance: Available in several finishes to suit any preference, each set features top-quality, all-chrome hardware and accents.
- Some assembly required: Detailed, easy-to-read instructions for frustration-free setup.
Introduce your aspiring young musician to the wonders of music with this premium Ashthorpe 5-piece junior drum set. Ideally for musicians 3-12 years old, this professional junior set is the perfect way to allow free reign to experiment and practice playing, and is a fantastic upgrade from traditional plastic drum sets. Featuring hardwood (Poplar) shells, triple flanged hoops, upgraded brass cymbals, chrome accents and finished with a glossy, vibrant exterior, these drums provide impressive sound and quality in an aesthetically pleasing design that will delight young aspiring musicians. This Ashthorpe drum set looks like and compares to a full-sized adult set, making it a favorite for grown-up musicians who love engaging in teacher-student play time, each on their own respective set! This drum set includes all instruments and hardware you need to get started. Includes: 16" x 11" bass drum with upgraded chain-driven pedal 10" x 5" snare drum with basket stand 10" x 6" and 8" x 6" mounted toms 12" x 10" floor tom 8" brass (upgraded) hi-hat cymbals, stand and pedal 10" brass (upgraded) mounted crash/ride cymbal Padded adjustable throne (stool) Pair of wood drumsticks Adjustment key Assembly, layout and tuning guide Ashthorpe is the premiere source for a complete line of professional-grade instruments that combine quality, standout performance, and great value.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov