- Beautifully crafted of solid mahogany: This beautiful wooden Lyre Harp from Ashthorpe is elegantly crafted with a solid mahogany resonance box. It produces a clear, smooth tone in a way only mahogany can. In addition, the rounded edges of this instrument make it easy to handle and comfortable to play.
- Classic design: 7-string, 10-string, and 16-string lyre harp models available. No matter which model is chosen, when played, the strings vibrate perfectly over the upgraded saddle. With a scale of Major C, you can expect a warm voice and a delightful tone from these stringed lyre harps.
- Clean, pure sound: This well-finished lyre is designed with steel strings and carbon steel keys for strength and durability. As a result, a warm and sparkling tone is achieved from this small harp. More harmonious than nylon strings, the steel strings produce a unique, bright, whistling sound that fills the space. Use the included tuning wrench to adjust the string tension for sharp or flat tones.
- Intricate rosette soundhole design: An eye-catching, carved, custom rosette design can be found surrounding the wooden lyre’s soundhole, offering a lovely visual detail that sets this instrument apart from others.
- Includes padded gig bag and accessories: Sold in a complete package, included with this lyre harp is a range of premium accessories, such as a premium padded gig bag, a tuning wrench, an extra set of strings, three picks, and a polishing cloth to keep your instrument always looking beautiful.
Crafted of stunning solid mahogany wood with a mahogany resonance box, this small harp produces brilliant sound and provides exceptional comfort when played. Expertly finished, rounded edges make it comfortable to hold, while the expertly designed saddle holds up very well to continuous use without succumbing to saddle wear. This stringed lyre harp is equipped with steel strings for durability and the most exquisite sound when played. You can expect warm, clear, gentle, and unmistakable sounds from this beautifully crafted instrument. Simply tapping a string will achieve a pure, smooth whistling sound that instantly relaxes one’s mind and body. This gorgeous wooden lyre harp from Ashthorpe features an elegant yet simplistic design, promising hours of musical enjoyment without sacrificing quality. Ideal for players of every level, this lyre harp features everything needed to begin playing. Included with this stringed lyre is a collection of premium accessories that add to its value. Included in this package is the Ashthorpe mahogany lyre harp, a premium 10mm gig bag, a tuning wrench, an additional set of strings, 3 picks, and a polishing cloth to keep this stringed instrument looking as beautiful as it sounds. Scale: Major C. Strings: 7-String - 1(D4), 2(E4), 3(G4), 4(A4), 5(B4), 6(D5), 7(E5). 10-String - 1(E4), 2(F4), 3(G4), 4(A4), 5(B4), 6(C5), 7(D5), 8(E5), 9(F5), 10(G5). 16-String - 1(G3), 2(A3), 3(GB3), 4(C4), 5(D4), 6(E4), 7(F4), 8(G4), 9(A4), 10(B4), 11(C5), 12(D5), 13(E5), 14(F5), 15(G5), 16(A5). Dimensions: 7-String - 7" wide x 1-1/4" deep x 13-1/2" high. 10-String - 9-1/4" wide x 1-1/2" deep x 15-1/2" high. 16-String - 11" wide x 1-1/2" deep x 15" high.